If injury or illness prevents you from working, you need an experienced, responsive and skilled LTD appeals lawyer to protect your rights. At Hawks Quindel, we vigorously pursue the LTD claim benefits you are legally entitled to.
Our respected LTD appeals lawyers have handled thousands of LTDI cases across Wisconsin, and proudly represent disabled individuals in state and federal court, whose LTD claims have been denied by insurance companies.
How We Help Individuals Who Appeal LTD Claims
- We work with you and your doctors to gather statements, medical records and other documentation needed to support your LTD claim with the disability insurance company.
- We appeal LTD claim denials, building your case with factual and legal arguments to prove you are entitled to benefits under the policy.
- If an LTD appeal is unsuccessful, we pursue litigation in state or federal court to recover the disability insurance benefits owed to you. We have extensive experience with ERISA law, and understand how to navigate the legal system in order to enforce your rights.
Contact Us Now For A Case Review
We work on a contingency basis, meaning you do not pay a fee unless we are successful.
3 Action Steps to Securing LTD Claim Benefits
- Contact us via phone or email form (at right) to tell us about your disability insurance claim appeal.
- Our attorneys will review your case and get back to you within 24 hours.
- We will discuss your case with you, explain your rights, and answer your questions
About Our Firm
Hawks Quindel is a full-service law firm specializing LTDI Claim Appeals. Our team of LTD appeal Lawyers, based in Madison WI, have the experience and record of success to deliver consistent positive outcomes.
Our Wisconsin LTD Appeal Lawyers are dedicated advocates for Wisconsin’s injured, we understand the concerns and difficulties you face, and we achieve outstanding results for claimants across the state. Contact us today to speak with our Wisconsin LTD Appeal Lawyers.
Tell us Your Story.
We’ll Tell you If We Can Help.