Wisconsin Labor Law AttorneysLabor Law Experts Helping Union Employees Stand and Fight for Their Workplace Rights in Milwaukee, Madison and throughout Wisconsin
The “labor movement” is not an abstract phrase to our attorneys. We represent unions and are proud of it. The relationships between the firm and several of our union clients extend back thirty years or more. Experience counts.
Labor Law Services
Services of our firm’s labor attorneys include:
• Negotiation of collective bargaining agreements and other issues in the interest of public and private sector labor unions
• Advocacy and representation of union client in grievance and interest arbitration
• Advocacy and protection of the rights of unions and their members including enforcement of the Wisconsin Municipal and State Employment Relations Acts and the National Labor Relations Act.
• Assistance and advice in bargaining unit organizing efforts
• Litigation in state and federal courts to promote the interests of the labor unions
• Advice and counsel with regard to union governance issues
• The promotion of a legal and political environment favorable to organized labor
We concentrate our practice on and represent unions, not management; employees, not employers. As a result we bring to our clients a breadth of knowledge regarding both individual employees’ rights as well as the collective rights of employees working together in a union.
Representative Labor Union Clients
The experience, competence, and professionalism of our labor attorneys assure that union clients represented by the firm, as well as the labor movement overall, receive the highest quality of service. Representative clients include:
- American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees, District Council 40
- American Federation of Teachers – Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Teachers Education Association
- Madison Teachers, Inc.
- Green Bay Education Association
- Racine Education Association
- Wisconsin Federation of Nurses and Health Professionals
- Professional Firefighters of Wisconsin and fifteen of its local affiliates including those in Green Bay, Appleton, Janesville, Kenosha and Racine.
- Kenosha Professional Police Association
- Amalgamated Transit Union Local 998
- Milwaukee Newspaper Guild Local 51-CWA
- Office Professional Employees International Union, Midwest Local 2009
- SEIU Healthcare Wisconsin
- Local affiliates of the Teamsters, Operating Engineers Unions, and Bakery Workers
Please contact us if you would like to discuss your rights. In Madison, call (800) 610-0040 or (608) 257-0040. In Milwaukee, call (800) 236-3348 or (414) 271-8650, or send us an e-mail.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss your situation or legal rights with a Wisconsin labor law attorney.
Hawks Quindel has provided us excellent legal services for more than [30 years]. They provide prompt, sound advice based on years of experience representing unions and employees. Time after time, Hawks Quindel attorneys have been successful defending the rights of our members in courts, arbitration and at administrative agencies. As a broad service firm, Hawks Quindel attorneys also represent our members in workers compensation, disability and family law matters. This is a firm dedicated to the rights of working people who we know we can count on.