Madison Social Security Disability Attorney
Madison Wage & Hour Attorney
I would like to hear from you and want you to know the following important information before you send me an email from our website:
• Sending me an email containing your private, confidential or privileged information will not create an attorney-client relationship with me.
• Before I agree to be your attorney, I must first investigate and confirm that we have no conflict of interest.
• Before I agree to be your attorney, I cannot ensure the secrecy and confidentiality of any private, confidential or privileged information that you send me by email.
By sending me an email, you confirm you have read and understood this disclaimer.
Wage and Hour Litigator
Attorney Zoeller represents both individuals and classes of employees in recovering wages. Through class and collective actions, Attorney Zoeller has helped thousands of workers recover millions of dollars in unpaid overtime wages. Additionally, Attorney Zoeller frequently litigates wage and hour claims on behalf of one or a handful of individuals. Because wage and hour laws provide a right to recover attorney’s fees, Hawks Quindel is typically able to take these claims without any upfront payment of attorney’s fees or costs, and with no recovery of attorney’s fees unless we recover wages for you.
Madison Social Security Disability Attorney
At Hawks Quindel, we strive to offer clients personal, thorough, and highly effective legal representation. As a social security disability client, you will work with a team of Madison staff and attorneys with the depth and breadth of experience needed to see your claim through from application to approval. Attorney Zoeller will work directly with you at each step of the process, and is an experienced advocate with a track record of success in social security disability hearings. Our Madison social security attorney team has both the compassion and persistence to see your claim through what can a be difficult process.
- Berndt v. Cleary Building Corp., 11-cv-791 (W.D. Wis.), $925,000 settlement;
- Fosbinder v. SSM Health Care of Wisconsin, Inc., 11-cv-592 (W.D. Wis.), $3.5 million settlement;
- Wilcox, et al. v. AEI, 09-cv-659 (W.D. Wis.), $2.3 million settlement;
- Brabazon v. Aurora Health Care, Inc., 10-CV-714 (E.D. Wis.), $480,000 settlement;
- Turner, et al. v. Superior Satellite, Inc., Case No. 11-cv-92 (W.D. Wis.), $750,000 settlement.
- Black v. Renaissance Learning, Inc., 15-cv-635 (W.D. Wis.), $1.85 million settlement.
Attorney Zoeller has spoken on wage and hour issues at the University of Wisconsin Law School, Marquette University Law School, and on behalf of the Wisconsin State Bar. Attorney Zoeller is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ representatives and has brought social security disability cases to hearing throughout the state of Wisconsin. He has helped countless individuals gain approval of social security disability benefits both at hearing and, in some cases, without the necessity of a hearing. Attorney Zoeller graduated with honors from Colgate University in 2002 and received his J.D. from the University of Wisconsin Law School with honors in 2007.
David was amazing to work with. We had started with another firm, and after months of slow or no response from our lawyer yet a constant stream of bills, we knew it was time to look elsewhere. David is an expert in employment law and after reviewing our case, came up with an approach we hadn’t explored. I credit his creative thinking and diligence with ultimately settling our case favorably. He kept us in the loop every step of the way – even if nothing was going on, just to let us know that he hadn’t forgotten about us. We always got a quick response if we had to leave a message and he emailed during non-business hours. In addition to being very professional, he exercised a high degree of compassion. I never once felt like I was just a client. I felt like David took a vested interest in my case and truly worked in my best interests.
David is an exceptional attorney. He is a keen listener, paying attention to details you may not know are important, and a logical thinker, a mastermind in developing a successful strategy. He keeps you informed and explains things in a manner that is easy to understand. David is a devoted and trustworthy attorney who will do his best for you. Working with David is a pleasure.