If your Social Security disability claim is disputed or denied, or if you lose your job due to a work injury, you need an experienced, responsive and skilled lawyer. At Hawks Quindel, we appeal claim denials and fight for the benefits you deserve.
Call Us Immediately If Any Of The Following Apply:
- The worker’s comp insurance company is denying your injury occurred at work.
- The worker’s comp insurance company is disputing some of your benefits.
- The worker’s comp insurance company is sending you to see one of their “Independent Medical Examiners” to try and dispute further benefits, or they have sent your medical records to their doctor for an opinion that your injury was minor or has already healed.
- You lost your job due to your work injury, or are afraid you will not be able to return to your former occupation after you are done healing.
- Your employer never reported your work injury to the worker’s comp insurance company.
- Your employer or the worker’s comp insurance company is pressuring you to return to work before you are able, or they say you cannot dispute a denial of your benefits.
- The worker’s comp insurance company obtains a report from its doctor that you are not as disabled as your own doctor says you are.
We Handle Every Aspect of Your Case and Achieve Outstanding Results
Going it alone in the complex worker’s compensation system can be intimidating. You need an expert to handle your case, guide you through the process, explain your rights, and maximize your benefits. You have questions and need help; we have answers and the resources to get you back on your feet and move on with your life.
Contact Us Now For A Free Case Review
Consultations are free. We work on a contingency basis, meaning you do not pay a fee unless we are successful. We only take a fee on disputed benefits (the benefits the workers compensation insurer denied), not conceded benefits the insurer granted without our help.
Contact Madison Attorney David Zoeller
[contact-form-7 id=”8530″ title=”MSN SSDI Landing Page”]