Guardian’s History of Disability Insurance Denials
The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies in the world, with its history dating back to 1860. Based in Manhattan, Guardian offers a variety of insurance products including life, disability, dental, and vision insurance.
Notwithstanding Guardian’s history, its practices have repeatedly been challenged by individuals and governments and the company has a history of failing to pay and mismanaging legitimate claims. In 2015, Guardian was subject to a multistate examination in which the company agreed to pay $2 million in relief and to reform its practices relating to its life insurance business. Likewise, in 2019, Guardian agreed to pay nearly $500,000 in compensation and fines to New York State and policyholders related to its annuity business.
As shows by these actions, Guardian can be held accountable for mismanaging or denying legitimate claims. Hawks Quindel is proud to be on the frontlines of this fight and to help individual claimants secure the benefits from Guardian that they deserve.
Denied by Guardian? Here’s How We Can Help
- We work with you and your doctors to gather statements, medical records and other documentation needed to support your claim with the disability insurance company.
- We appeal disability insurance denials, building your case with factual and legal arguments to prove you are entitled to LTDI benefits under the insurance policy.
- If your disability appeal is unsuccessful, we pursue litigation in state or federal court to recover the disability insurance benefits owed to you. We have extensive experience with state and federal laws, and understand how to navigate the legal system in order to enforce your rights.
What Should You Do if Denied by Guardian?
- Contact us via phone or email form (at right) to tell us about your disability insurance claim appeal.
- We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not pay a fee unless we are successful.
- Our attorneys will review your case and someone will get back to you within 24 hours.
- If we can represent you with your LTDI benefits claim with Guardian, we will enter into a legal services agreement. Let our attorneys take it from there.
About Our Law Firm
Hawks Quindel, S.C. is a full-service law firm specializing disability insurance appeals. We only represent individuals and never insurance companies. Our team of Long Term Disability Insurance Attorneys, based in Madison and Milwaukee, Wisconsin have the experience and record of success to deliver consistent positive outcomes.
Our Wisconsin LTDI Benefits Attorneys are dedicated advocates for Wisconsin’s injured and disabled. It is our privilege to represent people in their legal challenges, particularly when that means securing the LTDI benefits you deserve. Contact us today to speak with our Wisconsin LTDI Benefits Attorneys.
Tell us Your Story.
We’ll Tell you If We Can Help.