If injury or illness prevents you from working, you need an experienced, responsive and skilled Long-term disability denial attorney to protect your rights.
At Hawks Quindel, we vigorously pursue the Long-term disability claim benefits you are legally entitled to. Our respected Long-term disability denial attorneys have handled thousands of LTDI cases across Wisconsin, and proudly represent disabled individuals in state and federal court, whose Long-term disability claims have been denied by insurance companies.
How We Help Individuals Who Appeal LTDI Claims
- We work with you and your doctors to gather statements, medical records and other documentation needed to support your Long-term disability claim with the disability insurance company.
- We appeal Long-term disability claim denials, building your case with factual and legal arguments to prove you are entitled to benefits under the policy.
- If an Long-term disability appeal is unsuccessful, we pursue litigation in state or federal court to recover the disability insurance benefits owed to you. We have extensive experience with ERISA law, and understand how to navigate the legal system in order to enforce your rights.
Contact Us Now For A Case Review
We work on a contingency basis, meaning you do not pay a fee unless we are successful.
3 Action Steps to Securing LTDI Claim Benefits
- Contact us via phone or email form (at right) to tell us about your disability insurance claim appeal.
- Our attorneys will review your case and get back to you within 24 hours.
- We will discuss your case with you, explain your rights, and answer your questions
About Our Firm
Hawks Quindel is a full-service law firm specializing LTDI Claim Appeals. Our team of Long-term disability appeal Attorneys, based in Madison WI, have the experience and record of success to deliver consistent positive outcomes.
Our Wisconsin Long-term disability Appeal Attorneys are dedicated advocates for Wisconsin’s injured, we understand the concerns and difficulties you face, and we achieve outstanding results for claimants across the state. Contact us today to speak with our Wisconsin Long-term disability Appeals Attorneys.
Tell us Your Story.
We’ll Tell you If We Can Help.