If injury or illness prevents you from working, you need an experienced, responsive and skilled LTDI appeals lawyer to protect your rights. At Hawks Quindel, we vigorously pursue the LTDI benefits you are legally entitled to.
Our respected LTDI appeals lawyers have handled thousands of LTDI cases across Wisconsin and the country.We proudly represent disabled individuals in state and federal court, whose LTDI claims have been denied by insurance companies.
How We Help Individuals Who Appeal LTDI Claims
- We work with you and your doctors to gather statements, medical records and other documentation needed to support your LTDI claim with the disability insurance company.
- We appeal LTDI claim denials, building your case with factual and legal arguments to prove you are entitled to benefits under the insurance policy.
- If an LTDI appeal is unsuccessful, we pursue litigation in state or federal court to recover the disability insurance benefits owed to you. We have extensive experience with ERISA law, and understand how to navigate the legal system in order to enforce your rights.
Contact Us Now For A Case Review
We often work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not pay a fee unless we are successful.
3 Action Steps to Securing LTD Claim Benefits
- Contact us via phone or email form (at right) to tell us about your disability insurance claim appeal.
- Our attorneys will review your case and someone from our office will get back to you within 24 hours.
- If we can represent you with your LTDI claim, we will enter into a legal services agreement. Let our attorneys take it from there.
About Our Law Firm
Hawks Quindel, S.C. is a full-service, civil litigation firm specializing LTDI Claim Appeals. We only represent individuals and never insurance companies. Our team of LTDI appeal Lawyers, based in Madison, WI, have the experience and record of success to deliver consistent positive outcomes.
Our Wisconsin LTDI Appeal Lawyers are dedicated advocates for Wisconsin’s injured and disabled.It is our privilege to represent people in their legal challenges, particularly when that means securing the LTDI benefits you deserve. Contact us today to speak with our Wisconsin LTDI Appeal Lawyers.
Tell us Your Story.
We’ll Tell you If We Can Help.