On September 26, 2019, Attorney Summer Murshid will partner with Little Sprouts Play Café to present a Know Your Rights Workshop for working parents. She will discuss a variety of issues that impact parents in the workplace, including:
- Pregnant and working: Restrictions, accommodations, and doctor’s notes for pregnant women
- FMLA leave – when to apply, how much can you take and can Dad’s take it too?
- Pumping problems – nursing and lactation accommodations;
- Caregiver/parental discrimination – what does it look like and what can you do?
- Q and A Session
Attorney Murshid is a Milwaukee-based mom of three who specializes in employment law. When she isn’t chasing her toddlers around, she’s working with employees to navigate the different issues that arise in the workplace, including issues that impact parents and families. The event is free to attend but advance registration is required. Visit: https://www.littlesproutsplaycafe.com/event-info/know-your-rights-fmla-leave-and-pregnancy-pumping-at-work. Light appetizers and beverages will be provided.
- Charlton and Good Co-Chair October 8, 2021 Annual Employment Law Update - September 14, 2021
- Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers in Wisconsin-Marisol González Castillo - July 14, 2021
- Feds Keep “Economic Realities” in Employee vs Contractor Test - May 18, 2021