Madison Consumer Law Attorney
Madison Employment Attorney
I would like to hear from you and want you to know the following important information before you send me an email from our website:
• Sending me an email containing your private, confidential or privileged information will not create an attorney-client relationship with me.
• Before I agree to be your attorney, I must first investigate and confirm that we have no conflict of interest.
• Before I agree to be your attorney, I cannot ensure the secrecy and confidentiality of any private, confidential or privileged information that you send me by email.
By sending me an email, you confirm you have read and understood this disclaimer.
Attorney Good currently serves on the Board of Directors for the State Bar of Wisconsin’s Public Interest Law Section and Employment and Labor Section. He is also a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Dane County Bar Association, the Western District Bar Association, and the James E. Doyle American Inns of Court.
Attorney Good clerked for Justices Jim Regnier and Brian Morris of the Montana Supreme Court from 2004 to 2005 before beginning practice in Wisconsin.
- “Identifying and Preventing Workplace Sexual Harassment in the Wake of #MeToo” State Bar of Wisconsin – May 2018
- “Discrimination in Hiring” Dodge County Bar Association – March 2018
- “Cancer and Careers – Know Your Rights” Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – September 2017
- “Emerging Issues in Restrictive Covenants in Wisconsin” Health, Labor, and Employment Law Institute – August 2017
- “Employment Law Year In Review” State Bar of Wisconsin Annual Meeting June 2017
- “Best Practices for Conducting Arbitrations” Health, Labor, and Employment Law Institute 2016
- “Emerging Issues in Age Discrimination in the Employment Context” State Bar of Wisconsin, Elder Law Basics 2016
- “Mass Incarceration and the Workforce: Arrest and Conviction Record Discrimination in Wisconsin” Legal Association of Women 2016
- “Employee Background Checks: Emerging Issues and Best Practices” Health, Labor, and Employment Law Institute 2015
- “Employment Agreements and Employee Handbooks” co-author, State Bar of Wisconsin 7th Ed. 2018
- “Advising Older Clients and Their Families, Volume I” co-author with Nicholas E. Fairweather, State Bar of Wisconsin 3rd Ed. 2016
- McMahon v. Kindlarski , 512 F.3d 983 (7th Cir. 2008)
- Olson v. Whatever Bar (LIRC, 3/12/13)
- Dodge County Prof. Employees, Local 1323-A v. Dodge County, 2013 WI App 535
- Waukesha County v. Wisconsin Professional Police Association, 2014 WI App 20
- Marinette County Prof’l Emples. Union, Local 1752-A v. Marinette County, 2014 WI App 38
- Xiong v. Fischer, et al., 787 F.3d 389 (7th Cir. 389 (7th Cir. 2015)